I think I’ve got to the point where sales pages or landing pages ‘spell out’ the offer I am about to dive into.
I don’t know what it is, but new product marketers seem to get the visuals wrong every time ( well, in my eyes anyway! ).
When I decided to do this Traffic Blackbook review I was expecting my first port of call ( the sales page ) to be loud-mouthed spurt of colorful rubbish – the title ‘Traffic Blackbook’ sort of fed me that overbearing feeling!
But I was pleasantly surprised – this landing page was well spread out and lacked hideous coloring.
Maybe this Traffic Blackbook was a lot more than a shifty product title?
If you are interested in making real money online that can possibly replace or supplement your income regularly check out our #1 Recommendation HERE
The Traffic Blackbook Review
So what is all this about? What are you going to get for your money?
Well, Traffic Blackbook is a series of PDF tutorials backed up by video tutorials. The lessons/tutorials are based around PPC, CPA, and other forms of paid traffic and/or advertising.
This is a very comprehensive look at how to start paid advertising and what you need to do to create a successful, money-making campaign.
If you are a newbie to this advertising process there is no need to worry. The tutorials start at a sort of newbie layer and then proceed at a climbing difficulty.
The guy who put all this training together is a dude named Chad Hamzeh and he seems to have got his ‘marketing mindset’ right.
He is probably one of the best preselling marketers I have come across in recent times if I’m honest.
You are given a landslide of information by Chad including excellent details of what you can expect ‘inside the box’.
Don’t expect any dodgy Clickbank upsells here – Chad seems to be a man on an honesty mission and he’s moving fast!
The price of this education packet is set at a ‘take it or leave it’ $197 which may well turn a majority of newbie marketers off the product.
You have to remember that this type of advert marketing can go VERY wrong unless you have the correct training in place – you stand to lose a LOT of money.
On the flip side of the coin – you can also make a LOT of money!
How’s that $197 looking now?
- The Video Tutorials: These were pretty awesome, far more advanced than your YouTube ‘guy behind a budget Xbox mic’ tutorial. I get the feeling that these videos started out life as a webinar which is cool with me – you get to see what Chad is doing instead of fumbling around in the dark yourself!
- The Value For Money: Whaaaat! Yeah I know, I know, $197 ain’t cheap! But this course really is ram-packed full of info that will give you an edge in the PPC world.
- The Learning Levels: I’ve had my fair share of advertising campaigns over the years but I’m still not what you’d call a pro ( on ANY level! ). I was a bit dubious about the education levels when starting out but I had no reason to worry – the newbie section of the course is wonderful. I was able to get about 60% into the course before I started to struggle and re-read sections. After all – we are all here to learn right?
- The Straight Shooting: This Chad dude is what we call ‘straight down the line’ here in Wales – he ain’t looking to fill you with any BS. He doesn’t try to upsell anything and you will not find any affiliate links in his teachings – he does everything the clean way!
- Lack of Support: This is a biggie for me I’m afraid – when I’m learning something new online I NEED to know that I have a safety net behind me. The support ticket section seems to be directed more at payment issues so getting a little educational help is a bit sketchy. There is a forum in place for the product but it’s not exactly the most dynamic area of the internet.
The Final Word
This is a pretty awesome course at the end of the day BUT you are going to need a float behind you even after you pay the $197 for the education…
Can you afford an extra $400?
No, not many newbies can I’m afraid!
But if you are one of the lucky blighters that has cash to spend in your bank then this is a great choice of marketing advertising education!
I have been informed that the support forum has now been developed into an entity named Six Months From Today – it is getting rave reviews online.
Six Months From Today now offers a community of experts that will answer any of your questions regarding the program and your educational progress.
You can’t ask for more than that!
It’s a steep price yes…but it’s definitely worth it if you want to get into this corner of internet marketing.