I’ll level with you here – I’m not what you’d call a ‘DIY guy’… far from it really!
I love the idea of building something solid with my hands, and I always put myself 100% into a project…but more often than not it results in a tidal wave of bad language and wasted money.
But woodworking should be an enjoyable hobby, so, if like me you are finding it too hard, or too confusing…maybe you are using the wrong type of plans?
In this article we will be looking at a product that shows you how to build a wooden shed from the easiest setup possible, and how to eventually make money building sheds…
Build a Shed From Scratch
Product: My Shed Plans
Subject: Make Money Building Sheds
Money-Back Guarantee: Yes
Refund Policy: 60 Days
Our Rating: 9 out of 10
A large majority of woodworking projects end up being rather difficult to pull off, but people tend to find making outdoor sheds the most complex and hard to execute.
As I touched on in the introduction to this article – this should not be the case!
At the end of the day, if you have a solid blueprint and the shed plan is good, is explained in detail with step by step instructions, making outdoor sheds should be a breeze.
This article will be covering the best newbie-friendly collection of outdoor shed plans available on the market at the moment – My Shed Plans by Ryan Henderson.
In this My Shed Plans review I will discuss how well it works, the features it offers, some minor drawbacks with it, and where to get the best deal when you buy it online.
By the end of this review, you should have a good idea as to whether this woodworking system is the right choice for you.
How to Build a Wooden Shed – What This Product Offers
Most DIY enthusiasts will admit that a lot of time and effort goes into a woodworking project, and more often than not, the chances of mistakes and failures are pretty high.
People who decide to take on the project of building a shed will find that it often takes a lot of money and spare time…only to end up with something that barely resembles what they were aiming for.
Why is this?
Well, most of the time the plans and the measurements they provide are just not up to standard.
Ryan Henderson’s product will finally change this trend.
It’s made up of a whopping 12,000 shed plans that are accompanied with detailed, step by step instructions and diagrams. It also comes with complete lists of tools and materials needed, drastically reducing the chance of anything going wrong.
Let’s take a look inside the box…
- 12,000 shed plans that are suitable for ALL levels of woodworker.
- It is replete with innovative ideas for everything – right from small clock housing to an entire out shed.
- A lot of these shed plans are ‘smaller’ in project, meaning that they can be completed over a short holiday period (and in some cases a weekend!!!).
- Each and every shed plan is provided with a material list and tool list. You are then advised on the order of everything, step-by-step, eliminating the chance of making a mistake.
- When you buy this woodworking plan collection you get a comprehensive ‘How-to’ woodworking guide and FREE course (this guide and course are normally priced at $147, but are included free with this product!).
- The collection has lots of how-to information on shed plans, home improvement and detailed instructions of woodworking projects.
- All the planning for each project has already been put together for you. You simply need to buckle down and concentrate – read through everything and take on each step in your own time.
The Good & The Bad
- The whole product is based on a instant access purchase. This means that once you’ve paid, you can get the information instantly. You can either download all the plans at once, or download the plans you want to start with first. There is also a bookmark option so you can label and sort the plans on their download page.
- There are 12,000 plans within this product, but thankfully they are all split up into relevant sections with relevant titles. Finding what you are looking for is never a problem.
- The drawings are exclusively technical with the bonus materials which make the package, a lifetime one.
- Each one of the plans is easily downloadable and printable, making them the perfect reference point for newbies working.
- The product caters to amateurs and professionals alike.
- The price is very reasonable for this amount of woodworking plans, and the money back guarantee means you can test drive them then grab a refund if you find the whole process a little over your head.
- There are A LOT of plans and additional information sheets on offer here – downloading them all at once is VERY time consuming (there is actually a CD version of the plans, but this costs several dollars more than the downloadable version!).
- There are a handful of ‘upsells’ through the purchasing process (none of which are necessary for the main product to work). We advise you to completely ignore these other products and just purchase My Shed Plans.
Our Final Take On My Shed Plans
The key benefit to this program is that when you use the information provided to build wooden sheds, rather than focus on expensive materials, you will be able to save a huge amount of money. It’s an excellent starting point for newbies that haven’t built a shed before, and it also offers a lot to more seasoned woodworkers.
For the low price ($37) and the 60 days money back guarantee this really is a no-brainer. It is an effective woodworking guide and educational tool that can teach ANYONE how build a shed and to then make money with this craft.
Remember: If you’re still concerned as to whether this craft system is for you, or are not sure you’ll like the education involved, there is a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee that you can take advantage of…