Over the last decade, we’ve seen a swift movement in marketing towards the online video market. There’s no getting away from it – online video media is revolutionizing the information superhighway for consumers and businesses.
Talk Fusion is a company that claims to offer savvy marketers a chance to cash in on video marketing software…but how effective is it…and can you really make money off their platform?
So, is Talk Fusion a scam or is it legit?
Let’s take a closer look…
The Talk Fusion Review
What is Talk Fusion?
We’re looking at a business that offers video marketing, communication services, and software to businesses that need it. The company was started up in 2007 by Bob Reina and they are a US-based business (Florida).
As an associate/affiliate for Talk Fusion, you are expected to flog their products through a MLM setup.
The Talk Fusion Business Opportunity
Lets take a closer look at the most popular Talk Fusion products…
- Email Video Software: This pretty nifty piece of software allows users to embed HD videos into the emails they send. A pretty cool way of growing a YouTube channel and getting more unique views to your videos!
- Video Newsletters: This program gives you the power to create video newsletters on your website which apparently drastically increase your email opt-in rate. It is built on a drag and drop system so no coding experience is needed.
- Video Conferencing Software: Well…this is video conferencing software (go figure!). With this program you can build meetings of up to 500 people, allowing them/you to share files with one another at the same time. You can also record these live meetings in HD.
- Video Chat App: A universal version of Skype (nothing new to see here!).
- A Wide Selection of Sign-up Forms: A program that lets you embed customized sign-up forms in your blog or website to capture new customers.
All this sound a little too much for you? Looking to make some quick and simple money online instead? Check out our Clixsense Review and start earning from mini jobs TODAY!
The Cost of Working With Talk Fusion
Fancy signing up and becoming a Talk Fusion associate?
How much is it gonna cost you?
Well, as with most MLM setups – you’re going to have to purchase one of their packs before you start making money with them. These packs are called ‘Builder Packs’.
Here are the Builder Packs and their cost:
- The Starter Package – $125 plus $20 per month
- The Executive Package – $250 plus $35 per month
- The Elite Package – $750 plus $35 per month
- The Pro Package – $1,499 and $35 per month
Quite a high price to pay if you want to start your own business…but it doesn’t have to be like that! Check out our #1 FREE recommendation HERE if you are looking to build your own online business.
Alternatively, if you are looking to make fast and free money online, check out our Clixsense review HERE.
The Pros of Talk Fusion
Well, first and foremost – they do claim that you can earn a maximum of $50,000 per week…
But I’d advise you to take that with a pinch of salt!
The Better Business Bureau have actually put Talk Fusion at the A+ rating, which is pretty much as high as it goes! On top of that, they do offer their new associates a 30 days money back guarantee…which is not something you’d find most MLM companies offering.
Talk Fusion Complaints
Okay, onto the most important part of the article…
The complaints linked to this company!
During my research, I came across a recent income disclosure that pointed out that 58.85% of associates made no money in 2017…
I don’t know about you…but I find that figure rather alarming!
A lot of past ‘associates’ claim that the start up costs of membership actually killed them off. They point out that it costs way too much to get your foot in through the door…and it’s hardly unlikely in most cases that you’ll make this money back.
And to top it all off…
After reading another review on Talk Fusion, I was alarmed to hear that they are currently under a Class A lawsuit for deceptively operating a pyramid scheme. They haven’t been found guilty…yet…but it’s not exactly good news…is it?
Is Talk Fusion A Scam?
Okay, most of you are fully aware that I’m not the biggest fan of MLM setups…but I try my best to sit on the fence when reviewing them here.
Talk Fusion does seem to be a legit MLM business but I just can’t get my head around the lawsuit they are apparently fighting…therefore I can’t recommend them here.
They seem to be concentrating too much focus on recruiting associates, instead of their own products…and this smells of a pyramid setup.