Clickfunnels 2.0 is the new internet marketing fad. Its creator, Russell Brunson has come up with several money making systems that have been received differently in the IM world.
We are yet to see what’s so special about this new system that Russell claims will kick autoresponders, shopping carts and websites… yes, websites to the curb!
The funny part is…ClickFunnel’s update to 2.0 introduced two more features; an affiliate marketing program that Russell calls “Backpack” and …get this…wait for it…an autoresponder!
All who know about his previous efforts (the DotcomSecrets projects) also know that many people spoke out and called them scams which casts a very dark shadow on ClickFunnels.
So, the question is…is ClickFunnels a scam? Let’s check it out…
If you are interested in making real money online that can possibly replace or supplement your income regularly check out our #1 Recommendation HERE
ClickFunnels: What is it…Really?
The entire system revolves around a software that allows you to create sales funnels. You can either use the 6 predefined templates or do everything from scratch.
The in-built funnels include:
* The Network Marketing Bridge Funnel – looking for an easy way to pitch to your tribe of email subscribers? This is the funnel to get you going.
* The Perfect Webinar Funnel – A webinar funnel where your viewers can follow pre-recorded and live webinar sessions by registering.
* The Fishbowl Funnel – this basically helps off-line companies pull in more online traffic to their physical business.
* Seller Book Funnel – book sellers can use this funnel to launch best-sellers.
* “Real Stuff” Funnel – this funnels helps you have an online yard sale. Anything special? mmh…
* Product Launch Funnel – in case a bolt of an idea hits you, then you can use this funnel to launch your new product. Wonder if Russell is using this funnel right now…?
The Science Behind ClickFunnels
There’s nothing fancy here…really. All the software does is shorten the marketing campaign set up process that would take you anywhere from weeks to months (depending on your IM skills…) to accomplish and have you pushing out sales pages, opt-in pages, and emails in mere seconds!
Now this is really something for experts who understand the amount of time you stand to save with this software and what it takes to keep the dollars trickling in.
This system is not only easy to use (drag and drop), but it makes setting up your marketing campaigns super easy and fun!
You can edit the templates by adding and re-sizing videos or images as well as keep tabs on conversions, impressions, do split testing and even go deeper and track clicks.
Who Can Use ClickFunnels?
Everyone and anyone. This is however not entirely true in my opinion.
See, its simply not about churning out thousands of annoying sales emails, down sell and up sell pages and every other sales gimmicks used to make money online, you need to know where to target everything…!
Otherwise you’re just swimming circles in the middle of the Pacific!
Therefore, if you ask me…the system would definitely work better with the seasoned folk.
What ClickFunnels Costs
Well, this is a bit of a doozy…and far from an impulse buy.
In addition to the eBook that claims to reveal all 9 funnel training secrets, which costs you $47, you have to pay a monthly fee for 3 plans which include:
- Personal – $37,
- Startup – $97, and
- Enterprise – $297.
The difference in price determines what resources (especially the number of funnel templates…) are accessible to you during that month.
This basically means you cannot afford to waste a minute of your month’s subscription right?
ClickFunnels Training: What Do You Get?
The training comes in 2 sessions; in the member’s area and through email (links to downloads).
There are pre-recorded Question & Answer videos as well as other training videos, and a bunch of detailed instructional guides to all funnel creation techniques.
Again, as mentioned earlier… only people with some bit of expertise can really benefit from this system because it allows you to use limitless HTML.
Do They Have Customer Support?
They have a ticketing system where they respond to emails but the member forum platform is your best bet to finding any quick help.
Enterprise members have immediate direct phone assistance. I mean…for $297/ month I wouldn’t expect any less!
Advantages and Disadvantages
1. Quick funnel editing. Since all pages in a funnel are visible which makes editing related (linking) pages even more simpler!
2. Third party system integration. You can choose to work with your preferred shopping cart or even switch the autoresponder.
3. You can track different metrics in each of your funnels and find out which ones work and those that don’t.
4. Funnel duplication is another feature that allows you to clone funnels that make big sales. You can also add some slight changes if you so wish…
5. Most of the tasks can be accomplished using a simple drag and drop. Very easy system to use.
2. Quite an expensive investment with just too many restrictions.
Any Negative Clickfunnels Reviews So Far?
Surprise, surprise…all our research (very thorough and deep research…) only uncovered a total of 1 negative review.
One guy complained on not receiving a working system at all!
I mean the split testing didn’t work, he talked of bugs that went unfixed for around 5 or 6 months, and virtually no response from support!
It’s however important to add here that as at the time of writing of this ClickFunnels review, all bugs are currently fixed…so says Russell.
My Final Take On ClickFunnels
Do I think its a scam…? Probably not. This is just another way for internet marketers to advance their output through shortening the marketing funnel creation process.
However, it compares poorly to its competition like Leadpages who have a better pricing plan too.
So, is ClickFunnels a scam?
The answer is a resounding NO!
Should you buy? My advice is…don’t jump on the ClickFunnels wagon if you don’t have your IM (internet marketing) ABC’s sharpened out first…you’ll just be frustrated.