Traffic is the blood and life-force of EVERY online businesses. A website is built for visitors who are interested in a product or specific information. If a website can generate massive traffic, it’s likely to make more sales of service, goods or ideologies that are offered by the website.
There are numerous techniques which can be used to enhance the ability of your website to attract and drive massive traffic and one of these techniques is organic. This technique requires using a lot of inbound methods which requires both time and effort while planning as well as executing.
However, organic traffic generation methods are known to offer sustainable results. Here are 4 methods that can be used to increase organic search engine traffic…
If you would like more advice on attracting safe website traffic we suggest checking out the FREE tutorials offered HERE
1) Obtain Contextual Links And Attract More Links
When you are featured on high authority sites such as social voting sites, influential blogs and news websites, you tend to get links that are of greater value that will expose your website therefore making it possible to get several other links via massive impressions.
Authority websites are widely read and by getting linked to these sites, you will be able to enjoy the multiplier effect. To achieve these kinds of links, here are a few considerations that can assist you:
- Create high quality content that targets different customers based on different audience and which can help to make people interested or aware about the existence of your website.
- After producing your content, ensure that they have what it takes to be seen by the absolute- authority sites. Check the structure and ensure it meets their minimum standards.
- If you are running a news website, present the story that you’ve crafted as an important resource when tipping them off.
2) Build More Great Quality Pages
A well optimized and high quality web page draws search engine traffic the natural way, regardless of it being through global, localized or personalized search results due to the fact that readers will be coming into contact with a well crafted web page.
Building more of these great pages will help bring you more visitors the natural way. Among the content-ideas that can attract readers through social media platforms and that can easily be promoted include:
- Crowdsourced content
- Pillar content or articles that are considered to be a valuable comprehensive resource.
- Slide presentations, videos and infographics together with rich media content.
- Exceptionally drafted articles about popular brands.
- Content that’s published using your domain name all the time.
3) Syndicate Social-Sharing
Social media is an important online marketing tool. We comprehend that even the search engines rely on signals and social data to improve their search results. Having high level of prominence on social media platforms is a clear indicator of high quality content.
Online users will only share content that is of a decent quality and which offers them the valuable information that they need. There are a many ways that can be used to enhance the syndication of the content by sharing on social networking websites and among them include:
- Use your networks to enhance the rate at which your content is shared. You may also use automated techniques to improve the process of sharing content that are newly published.
- Build a massive following on social media platforms. Choose two or three major social media platforms where majority of your targeted customers are active. Some of them are Facebook, Google+, Twitter and many more.
- Attract those who enjoy massive influence in your industry by engaging them regularly via social media platforms and also through your site’s content.
- You may also get in touch with your connections through email and ask them to share your content. This works best on specific occasions such as when launching a new product.
4) Use Email Blast
You can provide the people in your email list with free products that are considered valuable. You can send them free reports, white papers, important apps, tools and many more. If you can do this quite well, you will be able to increase organic search engine traffic by a considerable amount and increase your conversions by a significant percentage.